A few hours ago, an update for iPhone and iPad arrived on the App Store. It solves the urgent issues discussed throughout the past two weeks and addresses a few minor areas as well:
- Restores normal operation on devices running iOS 4
- Fixes the issues related to formatted documents (documents not being saved properly)
- Resolves an issue with global background color settings
- No more black cells in move and jump list
- Corrected too strict passcode protection (documents were hidden even when protection was turned off in settings)
- No accidental autosync for unzipped documents
- plist files no longer sync when setting is off
- “Default document Type” is used in shortcut for book’s add menu
- Fix for crash after moving last formatted document away from a book
- Added option to set maximum zoom scale for images (Write & Edit > Picture Size)
- Improved display of recorded voice memos
- Added new background color for done tasks
- Reliably show window for adding photos from album
Thank you all for providing feedback and helping us fix those issues we could never reproduce ourselves.
And of course, sorry to all those who were affected.