This update corrects a few issues and introduces several enhancements:
- addresses a rare crash during WebDAV sync,
- avoids reappearing empty books during Dropbox sync,
- reliably updates the due task counts for smart book after reverting to “don’t look ahead”,
- improves the display of tab-indented lists in plain text,
- improves the reliability of the passcode view, especially on iOS 8,
- converts internal links more carefully,
- adds “.Rmd” as supported file type,
- enables Markdown DivQuotes even when automatically appending spaces at the end of each line,
- correctly updates a document’s modification date in the preview during sync and after editing,
- correctly shows the preview text for A-Z and Custom sort orders,
- fixes a crash when setting due date or creation date on iOS 8,
- addresses an issue when completing repeating tasks on iOS 8,
- adds UNDO and REDO buttons to the selection of extra keyboard keys on iPhone,
- addresses the sort order of contexts (in the smart book).
In the meantime, the next update with major improvements is approaching its release date.
Dec 19: Notebooks for iPhone and Notebooks Lite are still waiting for review, but we hope they will become available for download very soon.