Notebooks 8.7.5 addresses issues reported by our users and contains a couple of refinements. Special thanks to those who brought the issue to our attention and helped us track them down.
This is what has changed:
- Tapping a formatted document to make it editable no longer scrolls to the bottom of the document.
- Movies imported from the Photos App display correctly.
- Photos and movies added from the Photos App use the original file name if possible.
- Tasks’ alert dates respect daylight saving time. You can take a look at a task’s info to see if daylight saving is active at the scheduled time.
- Copy Plain Text for PDF documents works as expected. This action is available only when the PDF Reader has been activated.
- In cases when the import of large shared items causes Notebooks to shut down, it offers an option to skip these documents on next launch.
- iOS 10: The extra keyboard buttons no longer overlap with keyboard.
- iOS 11: Dragging an email message into a plain text note produces a clickable link that opens the original message.
Too late we detected a small glitch in this release. When you tap a link in a plain text document, and that link happens to be at the very end of the document, Notebooks may crash. As a woekaroun, just add 3 or 4 spaces or returns after the link and all is well. We are sorry for that and will fix it ASAP.