Yet another update of Notebooks for Mac and Notebooks for PC available for download. The apps are still in beta and available for free.
The version we uploaded on May 3rd refused to launch on Mac OS 10.6.8. We fixed that, the package we made available on May 6th runs fine on Snow Leopard, too.
New in Beta 10
- Option to set font and font size for tree and list views
- Use “Open With…” from Finder to add documents to Notebooks (use alt-cmd to add any document)
- “Insert Timestamp” from context menu (it is just one format at the moment, more to come)
- “Copy Link” from context menu
- When inserting photos, Notebooks by default opens the folder that was used last time
- Settings: use TAB or four spaces to indent lists
- Remembers size and number of visible columns between restarts
- “Native” Fullscreen Mode (on a Mac)
- Markdown conversion now correctly handles closing “#”
- Titles starting with “_” are not longer ignored
- Renaming PDF documents in list view works reliably
- Email and link to website available from Help menu
As always, we appreciate your feedback, comments and ideas, which you can post right here or send us by mail.
[button style=”download” link=”/Download/Notebooks%20for%20Mac%201.0b10.dmg”]Get NB/Mac 1.0 b10[/button]
[button style=”download” link=”/Download/Notebooks%20for%20PC%201.0b10.zip”]Get NB/PC 1.0 b10[/button]