A few days ago we uploaded a new ePub (iBooks) version of the Notebooks handbook. We want to highlight the fact that it was entirely produced in Notebooks – except for the graphics. It is an example of a publishing workflow including
- editing in Notebooks on Macs, iPads and iPhones,
- Notebooks’ rich text documents,
- a custom document style,
- Notebooks’ nested structures (a book for each chapter),
- Dropbox sync, and finally
- the ePub export function, which we are currently finalizing here in our labs.
The ePub export option may soon become available as an option in Notebooks on your iPad and iPhone, too.
The handbook is available from our Download area.