Handbooks – created in Notebooks
Notebooks for Mac
Notebooks for Windows
- Notebooks Installer
- Notebooks as zip file (download this if you want to keep Notebooks on a USB drive, for example.)
Document Styles (Style Sheets)
Download the css files and put them into the NBResources/CSS folder at Notebooks’ top level. You can use these style sheets as a starting point for creating your own favorite styles.
- Default Theme
- Default Theme v1.1 (paragraphs not indented, extra padding for list items)
- Default Theme v1.0
- Default Theme without Hyphenation
- Minimalist Theme Notebooks 5
- Syntax Highlighting – a style with automatic syntax highlighting, based on highlight.js
- Handbook – the style we use for our handbooks.
The description for adding a bookmarklet to import pages from Mobile Safari into Notebooks is available in the import section.