Declutter the Home Screen of your iPhone and iPad
With its unique combination of functions, Notebooks can replace multiple dedicated apps on your iPhone and iPad:
- Note Taker
- Text Processor
- Markdown Composer
- HTML to Markdown Converter
- Task Manager and Reminder
- File Storage and Organizer
- Clipboard Manager
- PDF Converter
- PDF Reader
- eBook Creator
Notebooks allows you to create as many virtual books as you need to write, store and structure your details of life, which quickly makes it a repository for everything you want to keep close at hand.
Notebooks stores and displays any type of document that you want to carry with you. Everything you would usually print out and file can now go directly into Notebooks. You can even keep your task lists in Notebooks and tick off your to-dos as you complete them. Divide complex projects into nested sub projects, and cross-reference from a tasks’ description to your reference library (which you probably keep in Notebooks also). When a task reaches its due date, Notebooks’ badge on the home screen reminds you of pending business, and an optional acoustic alert draws your attention.
Download on the App Store
Notebooks for iPad and iPhone
Notebooks for iPhone only
Learn More about Notebooks for iPhone and iPad
- The most comprehensive resource is the handbook, available as PDF and eBook on our download area.
- If you prefer to read online, just pick a help topic from the menu above.
- For a quick overview, take a look at the quickstart guide.
- For a quick video introduction to Notebooks, take a few minutes and let Don McAllister from ScreenCastsOnline walk you through the basics in his free video tutorial. The video is based on an older version of Notebooks, though.