Another update containing a few improvements and corrections:
- Archive Done Tasks now reuses an existing archive instead of creating a new one every time. The first time you archive tasks in a list, Notebooks creates a document “Done Tasks”; if you decide to rename it, Notebooks still recognizes it as an archive and reuses it the next time.
The action also detects done and cancelled items more reliably, and it no longer automatically deletes non editable documents, because their contents cannot be added to an archive.
- Notebooks detects and activates the URL schemes equipdbible:// and olivetree://
Starting with iOS 9, apps like Notebooks need to declare which URLs should be highlighted and activated. We cannot know which types of links you use, so if Notebooks does not recognize your custom URLs, please let us know .
- Fixed a sporadic crash when deleting the last done task from a task list.
- Fixed a crash on iOS 10 caused by too many tasks with due dates.
- Fixed a crash after moving items.
- Addressed a few UI glitches.
Notebooks 8.3.4 for iPad and iPhone