Notebooks 8..3 for iPad and iPhone has just been released on the App Store. Here is what’s new:
- Compatible with iOS 10.
- You can now choose that selected tasks appear as regular documents in task lists.
This allows you to mix tasks and documents in a list, which can be convenient to keep a description of the project along with its todos, for example.
- New settings for hyphenation and text alignment (left, right, justified), for both plain text and formatted documents.
Notebooks’ document themes have been adapted to respect these settings; if you are using your own styles sheets, you need to adapt them, too.
- New setting to show search bar when opening a book.
- New URL schemes: addnewdoc, addnewtask, append, search (click for details).
- Numerous updates to PDF Reader.
- Formatted documents: exchanged position of indent/outdent buttons.
- Markdown: LaTeX and MathJax are now supported without escaping ($$, ( and [.
- Markdown: improved handling of footnotes; they now work in tables as well.
- Improved layout of the list of documents (title/preview/dates).
- New setting to toggle single/multi line display of titles in list of documents.
- Dropbox sync: ignore ~ files during sync (Emacs backup files).
- Improved Unzip procedure (progress indicator).
- Rotating device while editing a formatted document no longer hides the keyboard.
- When editing a document in twoUp mode, correctly show DONE button in the left frame.
- Fixed issue deleting context tags in settings.
Notebooks 8.3 for iPad and iPhone