If you are unable to view documents on an iPad in fullscreen-mode, please turn on Column View in Notebooks’ Settings > General. An update which addresses this issue is on its way to the App Store. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
This is a minor update containing a few improvements and enhancements:
- When editing a document’s first line on an iPad, Notebooks correctly updates the title in the left column again.
- Notebooks checks for and imports shared items (items sent to Notebooks) more frequently. It used to do so during startup only, but now Notebooks performs the check every time you switch books.
- When extracting contexts, Notebooks now requires a whitespace before # and @. This keeps Notebooks from interpreting anchors in URLs as context tags.
- We added an option not to show the completion date for done tasks (Settings > Tasks).
- This update also addresses a potential startup issue which was reported by a user.