Declutter Your Home Screen
Notebooks for iPad and iPhone comprises the functionality of a set of different apps: it is a Note Taker, a Word Processor, Markdown Editor, HTML to Markdown converter, a Task Manager, a File Organizer, a Clipboard manager, PDF converter and PDF Reader, an eBook Creator, a Document Converter and much more.
Having all that in a single app avoids cluttering your iPad or iPhone with countless apps, but what is even more important: it allows you to stay focussed on your work and remain in a consistent environment rather than switching between apps and contexts. And that makes you and your workflow more efficient.
What’s New in Notebooks 11
- iCloud Drive Support: you can now use iCloud to sync your documents between iPad, iPhone and Mac (Notebooks for Mac 2.4).
- Manage separate sets of documents (local and on iCloud Drive) and switch between them anytime. – With an optional in-app purchase you can select custom storage locations, work on other app’s documents and even store your documents on connected drives or USB sticks.
- Solarized user interface style, as an alternative to the iOS standard colors.
- Colorized syntax highlighting for Markdown.
- Create flowcharts using Mermaid in Markdown.
- New editing functions in plain text (move lines up and down, sort selected, etc.)
- Performance improvements, corrections and user interface refinements.
All the details are available in a separate article.
Notebooks 11 for iPad and iPhone is a major upgrade and comes with many changes, improvements and additions. It runs on iOS 12 or higher, and it is a free upgrade for all users of Notebooks 10.