Handbooks – created in Notebooks
Notebooks for Mac
- Notebooks for Mac 2.3 – Trial (macOS 10.11 or later)
- Notebooks for Mac 1.4.5 – discontinued, no longer available for purchase
Notebooks for Windows
- Notebooks Installer
- Notebooks as zip file (download this if you want to keep Notebooks on a USB drive, for example.)
Document Styles (Style Sheets)
Download the css files and put them into the NBResources/CSS folder at Notebooks’ top level. You can use these style sheets as a starting point for creating your own favorite styles.
- Default Theme 4.0 – Notebooks 10 (iOS), Notebooks 2 (macOS)
Legacy Styles (Notebooks 8)
- Default Theme 2.2
- Default Theme v1.1 (paragraphs not indented, extra padding for list items)
- Default Theme v1.0
- Default Theme without Hyphenation
- Default Theme with MathJax Support
- Default Theme with Images Left Aligned
- Minimalist Theme Notebooks 5
- Syntax Highlighting – a style with automatic syntax highlighting, based on highlight.js
- Handbook – the style we use for our handbooks.
The Notebooks Bookmarklet is a bookmark which – when clicked – takes the page that you currently view in your browser and adds it to Notebooks. This works on iOS/iPadOS as well as on macOS and Windows.
The simplest way to install the bookmarklet is to drag the link below into the bookmark section of your browser:
You find a detailed description with advanced option how to use the bookmarklet in the import section.