Notebooks 12.0.1 is a quick update to address a few issues and glitches that our users have reported over the past few days. There are no new features, just corrections.
The Changes in Detail
- Repeatedly tapping the same extra keyboard key inserts the corresponding character once for each tap – as expected.
- Avoid warnings about iCloud reachability when iCloud is not the selected storage location.
- Fix hang when opening one of Notebooks‘ documents from the Files.app.
- Search from Notebooks‘ top level skips contents of the hidden book
- Address an occasional crash when searching the contents of a book, caused by locked PDF documents.
- Correctly display
YAMLheaders in rendered Markdown.
- Correctly save and apply custom sort order for Favorites.
- In regular books with custom sort order selected, add new items at the bottom, unless selected otherwise.
.webPfiles are correctly handled as images.
- iPhone: Editing plain text in landscape orientation avoids excessive scrolling when “center current line” is active.
- iPad: Fix a crash when editing the first line of a document (removing last few characters).
- iPad: Avoid slowdown when editing a document in a list with a huge number of documents.
Notebooks 12.0.1 for iPad and iPhone