Notebooks 3.0.1 is an update to address a few issues that our users have reported over the past few days. There are no new features, just corrections.
The Changes in Detail
- Creating Quick Entries no longer causes a hang.
- When compiling documents or combining documents into a single PDF, Notebooks no longer explicitly appends embedded images at the end (images used to appear in the document twice).
- Formatted documents no longer “capture” text that is pasted elsewhere with
- Notebooks handles
.WebPfiles like regular images.
- Correctly display YAML headers in rendered Markdown.
- Enable “Duplicate as…” for RTFD documents from document list.
- Make sure that Notebooks’ folder appears under iCloud Drive in Finder.
- Address potential crashes on startup or when renaming books.
- No longer accidentally display incorrect preview text for documents.
- Address UI glitches on macOS 10.15 and earlier.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.