Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 contains a few corrections and minor improvements.
- Use ⌘D to duplicate items selected in the outline or document list. When editing a document, ⌘D inserts the current date as before.
- When using Continuity Sketch in a formatted document, Notebooks makes sure to preserve the drawing’s background transparency. (You reach Continuity Sketch via right-click > Insert from iPhone or iPad > Add Sketch, more details at Apple Support).
- Avoid a blank document when taking Notebooks to the foreground after hiding it.
- The Due Tasks smart book more carefully identifies items to be listed when look ahead is selected.
- Fix an issue that Paste (⌘V) could have been non responsive in plain text or formatted documents.
Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 is available from this website and from the Mac App Store. Users of the non-Mac App Store version of Notebooks for Mac can also take advantage of the automatic update option.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 Available for Download
4 thoughts on “Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 Available for Download”
New version crashes on start-up with macOS Catalina
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with Notebooks 2.3.3. There is no known problem as far as we have seen, so I do have a couple of questions and suggestions.
Try holding down the option key while launching Notebooks. You will be asked to select the “Notebooks Home” folder. Select the folder you want to use and click “Open”. – Does Notebooks launch successfully now?
If that does not help:
With that I hope we can quickly find out what is wrong.
Is the update usable or is it paid? I am the owner of Notebook 2.0 for mac
I will raise an idea, is it possible to put an alert for any notes due?
Notebooks/Mac 2.3.3 is a free update for all Notebooks/Mac 2 users.
Regarding your idea: You can assign alert times to tasks already now (in a task’s info or by right-clicking the task in the document list); this option is not available for “regular documents” though…
Comments are closed.