Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 contains a few corrections and minor improvements.
- Use ⌘D to duplicate items selected in the outline or document list. When editing a document, ⌘D inserts the current date as before.
- When using Continuity Sketch in a formatted document, Notebooks makes sure to preserve the drawing’s background transparency. (You reach Continuity Sketch via right-click > Insert from iPhone or iPad > Add Sketch, more details at Apple Support).
- Avoid a blank document when taking Notebooks to the foreground after hiding it.
- The Due Tasks smart book more carefully identifies items to be listed when look ahead is selected.
- Fix an issue that Paste (⌘V) could have been non responsive in plain text or formatted documents.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 2.3.3 Available for Download