Notebooks for Mac 3.0.2 contains bug fixes and corrections.
The Changes in Detail
- Automatically inserting closing characters no longer resets text style in formatted documents.
- Clicking the formatted version of a Markdown document to edit more reliably puts the cursor at intended position.
- Links in plain text are clickable even if the document is write protected.
- Notebooks assigns Evernote’s last modification date to imported notes.
- Full text search includes the documents’ Description and OCR text.
- Backlinks no longer appear in random order.
- Compile Documents preserves externally referenced images.
- Clean up Document with multiple documents selected works as expected.
- The keyboard shortcut for jump to root has been changed to cmd-opt-up, so it no longer interferes with plain text shortcuts.
- Correctly detect and handle the new storage location of Dropbox for macOS 12, which is now
Library/CloudStorage/Dropbox. (For details, please refer to this dedicated article).
- Interface refinements.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 3.0.2