If you have been using Evernote as your note management solution and want to move your notes into Notebooks, you can do so with a few simple steps:
- Export your Evernote notes in
- Move the resulting file into Notebooks. You can do so by dragging it into a book in Notebooks’ outline or document list.
- Select the file in Notebooks.
- Notebooks displays some status info and an import button In the right window. Click that button to extract your notes contained in the enex file and add them to Notebooks.
- Wait until the process has finished and you are done. You can now continue to work on your documents directly in Notebooks.
Migrate from Evernote to Notebooks 2