If you have been using Evernote as your note management solution and want to move your notes into Notebooks, you can do so with a few simple steps:
- Export your Evernote notes in
- Move the exported file into Notebooks. On a Mac you can do so by dragging it into a book in Notebooks‘ outline or document list. On an iPad or iPhone, you can import the file through any of Notebooks‘ sync options, via WiFi Sharing, you can add it from Finder or through iCloud Drive.
- Then in Notebooks, select and open the file.
- Notebooks displays some status info and an import button In the right window. Click that button to extract your notes contained in the
.enexfile and add them to Notebooks.
- Wait until the process has finished and you are done. You can now continue to work on your documents directly in Notebooks.
Migrate from Evernote to Notebooks for Mac