This update corrects a few issues and introduces several enhancements:
- addresses a rare crash during WebDAV sync,
- avoids reappearing empty books during Dropbox sync,
- reliably updates the due task counts for smart book after reverting to “don’t look ahead”,
- improves the display of tab-indented lists in plain text,
- improves the reliability of the passcode view, especially on iOS 8,
- converts internal links more carefully,
- adds “.Rmd” as supported file type,
- enables Markdown DivQuotes even when automatically appending spaces at the end of each line,
- correctly updates a document’s modification date in the preview during sync and after editing,
- correctly shows the preview text for A-Z and Custom sort orders,
- fixes a crash when setting due date or creation date on iOS 8,
- addresses an issue when completing repeating tasks on iOS 8,
- adds UNDO and REDO buttons to the selection of extra keyboard keys on iPhone,
- addresses the sort order of contexts (in the smart book).
In the meantime, the next update with major improvements is approaching its release date.
Dec 19: Notebooks for iPhone and Notebooks Lite are still waiting for review, but we hope they will become available for download very soon.
Notebooks 7.2.5 (iOS)
6 thoughts on “Notebooks 7.2.5 (iOS)”
I couldn’t find the new UNDO/REDO buttons!
Just add a new set of extra buttons, and undo/redo will be offered as default.
Brilliant – just what was needed!
I can’t get the undo/redo button to show up. I selected add extra keys but don’t see it… Not sure what I a doing wrong.
Are you trying that on an iPhone? We don’t offer these buttons for the iPad, because that keyboard has undo/redo already built in…
Ah-h-h. Got it. Thx
Comments are closed.