This update corrects a few issues which were reported by our users:
- In rare situations Notebooks would close when editing the title of the current document. This has been fixed.
- When trying to insert a photo that had not yet been downloaded from iCloud, Notebooks used to close unexpectedly. With this update, Notebooks marks those images and does not allow the user to select them. – To trigger the download of these photos, just open that album in the Photos app.
- Fixed an issue completing a repeating task with special characters in their titles.
- Saved webarchives can be opened in Safari again on iOS 8.
- When closing Notebooks, the current document now reliably saves its position.
- Notebooks now shows URLs and email addresses as clickable links by default (can be turned off in settings)
In addition to these fixes we also made a few interface improvements, for iOS 8 especially.
Notebooks 7.2.7 (iOS)