This update corrects a few issues which were reported by our users:
- In rare situations Notebooks would close when editing the title of the current document. This has been fixed.
- When trying to insert a photo that had not yet been downloaded from iCloud, Notebooks used to close unexpectedly. With this update, Notebooks marks those images and does not allow the user to select them. – To trigger the download of these photos, just open that album in the Photos app.
- Fixed an issue completing a repeating task with special characters in their titles.
- Saved webarchives can be opened in Safari again on iOS 8.
- When closing Notebooks, the current document now reliably saves its position.
- Notebooks now shows URLs and email addresses as clickable links by default (can be turned off in settings)
In addition to these fixes we also made a few interface improvements, for iOS 8 especially.
Notebooks 7.2.7 (iOS)
4 thoughts on “Notebooks 7.2.7 (iOS)”
I’ve been having this problem for a while now. I’m on an iPad 3 and iOS version 8.1.3. Whenever I get to the end of a line, and it word wraps, it doubles whatever character I’m typing. Including newlines. I’m using a case/keyboard, BTW. Yours is the only app I have exhibiting this behavior.
Hi JD, sorry to hear you are having problems in Notebooks. We have not heard of this specific issue before, and we let iOS control text input and layout… Do you use any custom extension like TextExpander on your iPad?
No, I have no such extension. And the problem happens about 75% of the time. I wonder what it could be.
I found out where it’s happening. If I’m at the bottom of the document, it works just fine. It’s when I’m near the top of a large(ish) doc that this bug happens.
Comments are closed.