Notebooks 8.10 introduces compatibility with iOS 12 and adds a few improvements and corrections.
- Numbered lists in plain text are dynamically renumbered while editing.
- When extracting context tags from the body of documents, Notebooks now accepts all characters except space, “,” and “;”.
(Should Notebooks extract “unexpected” tags, just delete them from the Contexts smart book).
- Improved style and print layout for Fountain documents.
- Performance improvements for Markdown highlighting in plain text.
- When tapping a formatted documents to edit it on iOS 12, the cursor no longer jumps to the top of the document.
- The contents of smart books is displayed correctly even with a huge font selected.
- Documents shared from other applications are correctly imported despite illegal characters in their titles.
- Printing plain text documents avoids white font on white background.
- Fixed a crash when trying to drag smart books.
- Addressed a rare issue when starting WiFi Sharing.
Notebooks 8.10 for iPad and iPhone on the App Store