Since Apple released a public beta version of iOS 9, everyone with a compatible device can download, install and test the new operating system. Trying out a new iOS is exciting, but it also bears its risks: a beta version very likely contains bugs and issues, and in the case of an operating system, there is no guarantee that apps installed on the device will work flawlessly.
In this article we describe and discuss (with your help) the problems and issues that surface in Notebooks on iOS 9 beta. We will regularly update the article with new findings and workaround is necessary or possible.
Known issues introduced by iOS 9 beta
- Undo/Redo in formatted documents does not work.
- When editing formatted documents, the cursor scrolls below the row or extra keyboard keys. (fixed in Notebooks 8.1)
- When editing formatted documents, popup windows are partly hidden by the keyboard.
- It is not possible to edit formatted documents with an external keyboard (the edit mode is activated and deactivated right away) (fixed in Notebooks 8.1)
- Copying a document into Notebooks from another app via Open in… does not work. (fixed in Notebooks 8.1)
Notebooks 8.1 was released on August 3, 2015.
Notebooks and iOS 9 Beta