Notebooks for Mac 2.4.1 improves the way it handles shared iCloud folders and adds some functionality known from Notebooks for iOS.
The Changes in Detail
- When using a shared iCloud folder as “Notebooks Home“, Notebooks displays the name of the user who modified the version – with sort by creation- or modification date selected.
- Multiple improvements for resolving iCloud conflicts.
- Documents with .url extension like regular bookmarks (webloc).
- Markdown documents don’t switch to edit mode when tapping an audio attachment.
- Contexts: With “Hide Done Tasks” selected, contexts do note show done tasks, either.
- Task settings have a new checkbox to toggle “Hide Done Tasks“. This is an alternative to selecting that option from a task list’s ••• menu.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 2.4.1 Available for Download