Notebooks for Mac 2.4.2 is a minor update addressing user requests.
The Changes in Detail
- Formatted documents provide an option to control whether Notebooks should auto-detect lists when a line starts with “-” or “1.”.
- While editing formatted documents, contained links are inactive by default; holding down the control key activates links and you can open them without leaving edit mode first.
- With “automatically insert closing characters” selected, avoid repeating pairs of quotation marks or back ticks when trying to enter a series of these characters.
- Display .opml documents as indented list, with options to duplicate as formatted or plain text, and edit opml source.
- Markdown: Reliably remove YAML headers when using MultiMarkdown, and correctly detect “class blocks” (
> %class%) when using the default converter.
- Source Code Theme adopts light/dark UI for code blocks.
- Display HEIC and HEIF images when selected in document list.
Notebooks for Mac 2.4.2 is available from this website and from the Mac App Store. Users of the non-Mac App Store version of Notebooks for Mac can also take advantage of the automatic update option.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 2.4.2 Available for Download