Notebooks for Mac 2.4.2 is a minor update addressing user requests.
The Changes in Detail
- Formatted documents provide an option to control whether Notebooks should auto-detect lists when a line starts with “-” or “1.”.
- While editing formatted documents, contained links are inactive by default; holding down the control key activates links and you can open them without leaving edit mode first.
- With “automatically insert closing characters” selected, avoid repeating pairs of quotation marks or back ticks when trying to enter a series of these characters.
- Display .opml documents as indented list, with options to duplicate as formatted or plain text, and edit opml source.
- Markdown: Reliably remove YAML headers when using MultiMarkdown, and correctly detect “class blocks” (
> %class%) when using the default converter.
- Source Code Theme adopts light/dark UI for code blocks.
- Display HEIC and HEIF images when selected in document list.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.
Notebooks for Mac 2.4.2 Available for Download