- Export your Evernote notes in .enex format.
- Move the exported file into Notebooks. You can do so by dragging it into a book in Notebooks‘ outline or document list, or by importing it into Notebooks on iOS/iPadOS.
- In Notebooks, select the file in the document list.
- Notebooks displays status info and provides an import button in the right window.
- Click/tap import to extract the notes contained in the .enex file; Notebooks adds them to the current book.
- Wait until the process has finished and you are done.
You can now continue to work on your documents directly in Notebooks.
Migrate Documents from Evernote to Notebooks