New in Notebooks 1.4.2
- “Open as Plain Text” asks for confirmation to make it less likely to accidentally change settings.
- When “Save System Files” is off, changing a book’s sort order does not save plist file.
- Improved “Remove Format from Selection” action for formatted documents.
- Removed Zoom options from interface and other minor interface enhancements.
- Avoid unwanted popup messages from imported web pages.
To learn more about the changes, improvements and corrections, please visit the version history page.
How to Update
- Users of the Mac App Store version of Notebooks, please update through the App Store app.
- Users of the Non-Mac App Store version can either use the integrated automatic update option (available since Notebooks 1.3.1 on macOS 10.7 and above), or download the disk image from this site, open it and copy the Notebooks app into your Applications folder.
Notebooks 1.4.2 for Mac