Notebooks 8.5 has just been released on the App Store. Here is what’s new and what has been improved.
- New setting “Dark Theme for Documents” to present documents on dark background.
- The list of books and documents displays titles in bold font on Retina displays.
- The option to hide or show done tasks is now available from a task list’s action menu.
- In formatted documents, shift-TAB outdents lists (that was impossible in earlier iOS versions).
- GoodReader’s URLs can be opened from Notebooks documents again (‘gropen’ URL scheme).
- “Add Photo from Link” option appears only if the pasteboard contains a valid URL.
- When assigning context tags, the tags now appear in the same sort order that has been selected for the Contexts smart book.
- When pasting contents from Apple Notes, Notebooks now makes sure to import contained images as well.
- The list of recent items shows correct icons for regular documents in task lists.
- Deleting custom background images from Notebooks’ “Papertype & Colors” settings works as expected.
Notebooks 8.5 for iPad and iPhone on the App Store