Notebooks 10.0.2 for iPad and iPhone corrects several issues and adds a few improvements.
Documents – General
- Display “Duplicate as…” menu for documents.
- Fix layout issues when using Notebooks in 50/50 Split View mode on an iPad Pro.
- Avoid overlapping header and footer for documents on large iPhone screens.
- Correctly toggle very long extracted tasks in their original document.
- Add columns to tables works as expected (formatted documents).
- Tap opens embedded images or PDFs on an iPad.
- Correctly handle (…) extra buttons in formatted documents.
Plain Text Documents
- Highlight search terms containing characters like +*() and combined search phrases in plain text.
- Reliably reveal highlighted search hits in plain text (sometimes a hit may still be a line below the bottom edge of the screen, but we will take care of that).
Voice Memos / Audio
- Playback for audio files (voice memos) works as expected again.
- Stop playing audio when leaving the document (iPhone).
Drag and Drop
- Dragging bookmarks to another book keeps their original name.
- Improvements when dropping images or PDFs into formatted documents.
(Before dropping the item it may be useful to tap the document with a finger to bring up the keyboard).
- Dropping mail messages into a book stores the original message instead of just a link.
- The “Go to…” dialog works as expected even when recent items are not shown.
- Enable navigation keyboard shortcuts when using external keyboard.
- More carefully update Recently Modified smart book.
Notebooks 10.0.2 for iPad and iPhone