Notebooks 10.0.3 for iPad and iPhone contains corrections and improvements and addresses topics reported by our users. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
- Tap the test to start editing as expected when using the tiny keyboard on an iPad.
- Reliably save text alignment for lines or paragraphs.
- Retain tabs after closing a document (they were deleted when Notebooks removes redundant styles during save).
- When switching apps, Notebooks’ documents no longer scroll to the top.
- The current document no longer hides when switching apps in portrait mode.
- Resolved the case that the current document may appear empty when reopening Notebooks.
- Don’t accidentally save Markdown documents as HTML when resizing Notebooks‘ window in split view mode.
- Keep editing plain text when resizing Notebooks‘ window in split view mode.
- Correctly resize documents when opening Notebooks after it has been closed with keyboard visible.
- Search in plain text (from the loupe button) always interprets the given search string as phrase, as expected.
- No longer exclude protected items from search when Notebooks is unlocked.
- Display a message when a Markdown checkbox cannot be toggled (cannot find task in plain text).
- The keyboard shortcut Cmd-w to toggle word count works as expected.
- The currently edited document no longer moves to the end of the list when using custom sort order.
- Tapping a task icon in a list with Show document icons turned off correctly toggles the task.
- Fix issue when opening documents from the Go to... menu with Hide document when changing book active (iPad).
- Improved handling for URLs shared from browsers other than Safari.
- Toggling Highlight Markdown in settings no longer closes Notebooks.
- Fix potential crash during Dropbox sync when logging conflict message.
Notebooks 10.0.3 for iPad and iPhone