A minor update just became available on the App Store. This version does not yet take advantage of the new iOS 7 interface, but it improves compatibility.
(Update Sept. 12: the review of Notebooks for iPad seems to take a little longer, but it should become available within the next couple of hours, too.)
- New setting “Require Passcode Immediately”; turn that off to avoid code entry when leaving Notebooks for less that 30 seconds.
- Dropbox sync: when downloading a document, set its modified date to the modified date reported from Dropbox.
- “Save as Markdown” had reversed the strong and em tags; this is corrected.
- Several improvements for Markdown highlighting.
- When inserting images, the preferred size is correctly applied.
- Before opening a link from a formatted document, keyboard is hidden.
- When run on iOS 7, the progress sheet is reliably dismissed after manual synchronization.