Another minor update is available on the App Store. It contains several corrections and stability improvements.
- Support for TextExpander 2.3 (you can now manually update the snippets from Notebooks’ settings).
- Zip and Unzip methods show progress indicators .
- Zip respects Notebooks’ protection status (protected items are included only when Notebooks is unlocked).
- Zip is available from the top level, too.
- Your custom sets of extra keyboard keys are synchronized.
(Notebooks provides different numbers of keys for iPhone and iPad; this is why the extra keys are synced between the same type of device only).
- Creating PDF documents from plain text could have crashed under certain circumstances.
- Extracting tasks from documents could have created duplicate task lists.
- Inserting images from the album should (finally) work for everyone.
- Adding current location should find your position more reliably.
- Sending tasks to OmniFocus works again.
Notebooks 6.1.4 (iOS)
2 thoughts on “Notebooks 6.1.4 (iOS)”
Will you be adding the ability to mark up, highlight, and annotate PDFs to Notebooks? It would be a great addition!
Also, I cannot get the bookmarklet to work on my ipad air. Any help would be appreciated.
yes, PDF annotations, search etc. is in the works and should be one of the next major additions after Notebooks 7 (which is currently in review at Apple).
As far as the bookmarklet is concerned, you only need make sure to correctly save it in your bookmarks (you find the details here at https://www.notebooksapp.com/import). When you say it does not work, does that mean the Notebooks does not even open when you select the bookmarklet, or does Notebooks incorrectly import the document?
Comments are closed.