Notebooks 8.10.10 is another small update on the way to the next major release. It contains interface refinements and stability improvements, and addresses a few compatibility issues with iOS 12.3.
- When dragging text into a plain text document, Notebooks makes sure to use correct font and color, in dark mode especially.
- A potential issue when tapping a Markdown document to make it editable has been fixed.
- Share via AirDrop reliably sends PDF, Markdown and other document types and assigns correct filenames.
- When saving webarchives as formatted documents, links to embedded photos are handled more carefully.
- Since iOS 12.2, webarchives are always displayed with Notebooks’ own method (Quicklook is no longer supported).
- Dropbox sync more gracefully handles the case that Dropbox refuses to accept a document with Emojis in its filename.
- Added .sh to the list of editable filetypes.
Notebooks 8.10.10 is available on the App Store.
Should you run into any issues, please let us know.