This minor update corrects a few issues, most importantly regarding iOS 9 Multitasking and iOS 7 compatibility. Here is the full ist of changes:
- Improves support for iOS 9 Multitasking/Split View (on some devices a few glitches may still be present, but they are non destructive, and we are working on them). 1)
- Fixes multiple minor issues on iOS 9.
- Restores compatibility with iOS 7.
- Addresses an issue when restoring inApp purchases.
- Corrects a problem when sending tasks to Todoist.
- Addresses an issue in situations when locking Notebooks hides the current book (iPad).
- When creating eBooks, missing header levels are automatically replaced to guarantee valid ePub format.
- Addresses a situation where annotations in PDF documents were not correctly saved.
- Keyboard no longer overlaps the menu of timestamps (iPhone).
1) If you are wondering why adding full support for split view requires more than a single update, here are a few details: the addition of multitasking and split view means a profound architectural change, and fitting that into an app which has been actively developed for more than seven years – and which had to adapt to seven major iOS updates – is not a simple task. It touches virtually each and every aspect of Notebooks, and we even realized that different iPad devices react differently; what works on one device does not necessarily work on another.
We are doing our best to get it all sorted out, but I think the most important message is: even if split view may still be a bit rough, Notebooks per se is still a fine app.