Notebooks 8.2.5 for iOS devices has just been released on the App Store. Here is what’s new:
- When creating eBooks, Notebooks now embeds the selected font. This gives you better control over the look and feel of your eBooks.
- When creating PDF documents, Notebooks makes sure not to use white font on white background.
- We updated the import procedure for iOS Notes to accept the new iOS 9 format. (Notebooks imports the plain text version of your notes).
- Email messages are presented in an optimized layout, and Notebooks handles their various text encodings.
- The Markdown conversion handles UTF16 characters like Emojis more gracefully.
- The “Share…” action is available for all document types.
- Notebooks’ calendar is accessible for VoiceOver.
- Improved method for counting open and due tasks to better handle UTF-16 characters.
- iPhone: when rotating device, the book view’s header is correctly resized.
- PDF Reader offers maximum zoom level of 100x (instead of 10x).
- Addressed erratic scrolling behavior when trying to activate the software keyboard.
- The default theme for formatted documents now features a more sophisticated style for ordered lists.
- Notebooks now detects and automatically corrects a user interface glitch that may be caused during background refresh when the device is locked.
Notebooks 8.2.5 for iPad and iPhone