Notebooks 8.7.4 has been updated to look good on iPhone X, contains a couple of refinements, and addresses a few issues reported by our users. In detail:
- The user interface has been adapted to the new screen dimensions and frame margins of the iPhone X.
- Notebooks can be unlocked with Face ID in iPhone X.
- Improved layout and size of extra keyboard keys on iPhone. The buttons are slightly larger and moved away from the keyboard, so they should be easier to use.
- Fixed an issue when moving or renaming task lists and syncing with Dropbox.
- Maintain custom sort order when completing items in task lists.
- When using the dark interface, MS Office documents correctly appear black on white.
- Added HEIF and HEIC to Notebooks’ known image formats.
- Compatibility improvements for upcoming iOS 11.1.
Notebooks 8.7.4 for iPad and iPhone available on the App Store