Notebooks 8.7.4 has been updated to look good on iPhone X, contains a couple of refinements, and addresses a few issues reported by our users. In detail:
- The user interface has been adapted to the new screen dimensions and frame margins of the iPhone X.
- Notebooks can be unlocked with Face ID in iPhone X.
- Improved layout and size of extra keyboard keys on iPhone. The buttons are slightly larger and moved away from the keyboard, so they should be easier to use.
- Fixed an issue when moving or renaming task lists and syncing with Dropbox.
- Maintain custom sort order when completing items in task lists.
- When using the dark interface, MS Office documents correctly appear black on white.
- Added HEIF and HEIC to Notebooks’ known image formats.
- Compatibility improvements for upcoming iOS 11.1.
Notebooks 8.7.4 for iPad and iPhone available on the App Store
4 thoughts on “Notebooks 8.7.4 for iPad and iPhone available on the App Store”
Still asking for an undo button.
It’s too easy to erase something and then not be able to get it back.
undo/redo buttons have been added to Notebooks a while ago already. They are part of the extra buttons that appear just above the onscreen keyboard. This is a long row of buttons that you can swipe horizontally, an on the last set of buttons you find undo/redo.
previous version no longer work on my Iphone 7+ with IOS 11,
I’m waiting for updated version …. how can I do ? will i have to Pay again ?
all documents contained would be transferate with the new Version ?
Thanks for your answers ! (French Version of course ! )
I guess you are referring to Notebooks 6, which is not the previous version, but actually a version that was discontinues four years ago 😉
For all the details about how to migrate, please allow me to refer you to this article.
Comments are closed.