Notebooks 8.9.2 is a minor update providing a few enhancements and corrections.
- Super- and subscript options for formatted documents are available as extra keyboard keys (if screen size allows), and from the edit popup menu.
- When using Notebooks’ extra keyboard keys, pending autocorrections are automatically accepted (rather than rejected as before). Moreover, Notebooks tries to avoid that the autocorrection popup is hidden below the on screen keyboard.
- The setting for an item’s color label has been moved to a more prominent section.
- On smaller screens, the PDF Reader now displays the action button in the toolbar, rather than the bookmark button; bookmarks can be manipulated from the action menu, so this seems like the more flexible option.
- A glitch when inserting the current position on an iPhone has been addressed.
- We slightly tweaked the way extra keys work to make sure that custom keys like […] are correctly interpreted.
Thank you for your continued support, feedback and reports. If you run into any issues, please let us know.
This update is available for download on the App Store.
Notebooks 8.9.2 for iPad and iPhone Available on the App Store