Notebooks 8.9.1 addresses issues reported by our users, but it also contains a few convenient improvements.
- From the list of books and documents you can now quickly select all books, all documents or everything. To do so, just tap and hold the edit multiple button.
- We have refined Notebooks’ drag & drop capabilities, especially when dropping items into formatted or plain text documents. When dropping an item from the left column (iPad), Notebooks inserts a link to that document. In the case of photos, Notebooks embeds the photo. (When dropping into a plain text or Markdown document, Notebooks inserts the Markdown link).
Dropping documents from Apple Notes works smoother now, too.
- We also improved autosave for sketches.
- When showing two documents side by side on the iPad, taking notes while reading a PDF in the Notebooks PDF Reader works as expected again.
- Compile documents correctly resolves relative image references and makes sure that all included images have unique names.
- Screenshots taken directly on the device can now be shared/imported reliably.
- Notebooks correctly handles “+” as task marker, especially when the task’s state is to be updated in the original document.
- We avoid duplicate entries in the list of timestamps (due to region specific settings, different formats can yield the same time stamp).
- Reliably save bookmarks in PDF Reader.
- We fixed an issue that Notebooks quit unexpectedly when it is brought to the foreground with two documents open side by side.
Thank you for your continued support, feedback and reports. If you run into any issues, please let us know.
This update is available for download on the App Store.