Notebooks 8.6.3 contains stability improvements and corrects issues that were reported by our users. Thanks a lot to all of you for your feedback.
- The flickering effect when tapping the text to start editing has been eliminated.
- The Formatting buttons appear with a smoother animation and avoid extra scrolling.
- On iPad Pro in split view, the extra keyboard keys show up as expected.
- Opening “Look Up” to find a definition while editing no longer terminates the editing session.
- Reliably convert very long Markdown documents.
- We addressed a potential crash when using automatic Markdown detection in combination with automatic Dropbox sync.
- Resolve an issue when the title contains umlauts on iOS 10.3.3.
- Select the correct file extension when importing from other apps (avoid .file-url).
- Using “Apply Current Style” for multiple books or duplicating books works as expected again.
- Renaming a PDF document no longer produces the “Document not available” message.
- When editing a document with an external keyboard on an iPhone, the toolbar no longer overlaps the text.
Notebooks 8.6.3 for iPad and iPhone