A few weeks ago we hoped that Beta 14 might be the last update before the final release. It was not, unfortunately. – We encountered a few obstacles on the way to the App Store that we need to solve or work around, and it is hard to say how much time this is going to take. So we decided not to leave you with Beta 14 telling you about its expiration every time you open it (although you could click away the message and keep on working for about three more months), but instead provide you with another update. We have not changed too much, but we added a few things that were suggested and requested, hoping to make Notebooks a little more comfortable.
Thank you for your patience!
New in Beta 15
- Support for TaskPaper’s @done notation
(lines starting with “-” are considered todos, adding @done at the end of the line marks the todo as completed).
- Reliably open internal links in Markdown documents.
- Paste images from clipboard directly into Markdown documents.
- Compatibility improvements for combined Markdown documents.
- Detect and correctly handle oder Mac text formats.